Thursday, October 11, 2012

Conservatives Need to Understand Liberals..

Conservatives view Liberals worse than we view them. People want to say we are facists? Do you even know the definition of half the terms you throw at us? Facists are comparable to Adolf Hitler, a madman who killed millions. I don't see anyone on the side of Liberalism going out and killing innocent monks at a temple. You sure do on the right though! 

People say Liberals are Marxist and Communist, but have any of you actually taken the time to familiarize yourself with either concept outside of what Rush Limbaugh says. If you don't want to sound uneducated, then go read Karl Marx's "Communist Manifesto" and no, it's not traitorous to read it, as anyone that wants to understand the "do's and don'ts" of government needs to examine it. 

People say Liberals are lazy and unemployed. I'm sorry, but I don't see alot of Liberals stuffing the trailer parks of Texas, I see Conservatives. A great deal of those in the food stamp line or getting government benefits will proudly say "Fuck Obama" or something derogatory about the party.(I did a story at my college paper on that, and found it to be the opposite of what I had originally thought). I do see Liberals in college, seeking higher education while working sometimes two to three side jobs to stay afloat. Most of the Conservative college kids get picked up by mommy and daddy each day so that they can debunk all that was said by the "Liberal Professors".. 

I see Conservatives seeing ONE Liberal acting afoul, or they see the Occupy Wall Street movement and think that embodies ALL Liberals. It does not. I myself consider myself to be a mix of both Conservative and Liberal, but I identify with the latter. I live in Texas; thus, some of what people believe here has rubbed off, or always been present. 

If you really want to get to know the TRUE Liberal opinion, watch our talk shows. The only reason you wouldn't is because you think it might MAKE you a Liberal. If your mind is that weak, then I guess there's no hope for you either way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment